Big Bucks (10300-Z)
This is a 4" x 6" clear photo polymer stamp set. There are 14 images in this set.
Ready, aim, FIRE!, Eat sleep hunt, Big bucks, If I could make your wishes come true, Hunting season would last the year through!, Here's just what you wanted for your birthday-, To go to sleep, count antlers -not sheep., It's opening day! Gift-opening day, that is.), Whispering a happy birthday...don't want to scare anything off!, (No, really...There a fire from all the candles on your cake.), Happy birthday
*sample cards may have images from more than one stamp set.*
How to use
1. Peel stamp from backing sheet carefully to avoid tearing.
2. Place stamp on clear, acrylic block (sold separately). Stamp will cling naturally.
3. To stamp multiple images at once, position several designs on the same block before inking.
4. Visit our blog for inspiration and challenges!
How to care for
1. Clean stamp on a damp cloth. To restore clingability, wash in water with mild liquid soap and air dry.*
2. Store stamps on backing sheet, out of direct light and extreme hot or cold temperatures.
*It’s normal for stamps to stain from dark colors or permanent inks. This will not effect stampability - it just means they’re well loved!
Do not use acetone, bleach or oil-based cleaners.